Driving the Byway
- The Lincoln Heritage Scenic Highway corridor is approximately 71.2 miles traveling through the central part of the Bluegrass State.
- It begins just south of Hodgenville on KY 31E at the Abraham Lincoln Birthplace National Historic Site.
- The corridor travels northeast along US 31E (SR 84, SR 46) from just south of Hodgenville to Bardstown.
- The corridor then heads east on US 150 (SR 52, SR 605, SR 152) from Bardstown to Danville.
- The corridor ends in Danville where US 150/US 127/KY 52/KY 34 intersects with S 4th Street/N 4th Street/W Main Street.
- The corridor passes through the towns of Hodgenville, New Haven, Bardstown, Springfield, Perryville, and Danville.