Just For Kids
Take a Quiz
How well do you remember your trip? Click the links below to start.
- Hodgenville Trip Quiz >>
- Knob Creek Trip Quiz >>
- Perryville Trip Quiz >>
- The Lincoln Heritage Scenic Highway Experienced Traveler Quiz and Certificate >>
Before Your Visit
Download these fun games to take with you on your visit to the Lincoln Heritage Byway.
- Hodgenville – Lincoln Museum Scavenger Hunt
- Hodgenville – Lincoln Statues – Can You Find It?
- Hodgenville – Baffle Your Parents or Other Adults
- Danville – Great American Doll Museum – Can You Find it?
- Danville – Constitution Square – Can You Find It?
- Danville – McDowell House – Activity Book
Keep a travel journal of your visits on the Lincoln Heritage Byway. Click each one to download.
- Hodgenville Travel Journal >>
- Danville Travel Journal >>
- Knob Creek Travel Journal >>
- Springfield Travel Journal >>
- Bardstown Travel Journal >>
Imagine living during the time Abraham Lincoln was a boy. What kind of clothes would you have worn? What kind of home would you have lived in? Did you live in the countryside, or did you live in town?
- Hodgenville – Let’s Pretend
- Danville – McDowell House – Let’s Pretend
- Knob Creek – Let’s Pretend
- Bardstown – Old Bardstown Village – Let’s Pretend